Skip to content
- Teacher at UFPR (Graphic Design / PPG-Design), researcher, philosopher and watercolor painter.
- PhD in Education (University of São Paulo – USP), MSc in Design and graphic designer (Federal University of Paraná – UFPR).
- Published the book “Articulações Simbólicas: uma nova filosofia do design” (2ab, 2016) and, as co-author, the book “Existe design?” (2ab, 2013).
- Columnist of abcDesign Magazine, coordinator of the website Não Obstante.
- Research topics: Contemporary Philosophy, Tragic Philosophy, Hermeneutics, Aesthetics and Visuality Studies.
- Member of the researching groups: NAVIS (UNESPAR), Design Colaborativo (UFPR), GEIFEC (USP), Lab-Arte (USP).
- Reviewer of the journals: Pós (USP), MAeL (USP), Estudos em Design (PUC-RJ), Trágica (UFRJ), Educação e Pesquisa (USP).